<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 09, 2005

He made an offer I couldn't refuse.
Somehow he knew exactly which offer he could make that I couldn't refuse.

There's a certain kind of glorious abandon in knowing just what to do to "reach" another person without having to think. Instinctively anticipating how the other person will react. Things come so easily.

There's a certain discipline in not making those assumptions too. Remembering to ask the "whys,", to experiment with some risk taking, to do it the way you want to, not the way you know will please another.

There is so much I haven't explained. Apparently he doesn't need the explanations to know how to fly in under the radar and take his reconnaissance pictures. This alternately thrills and scares me.

Maybe my will is to be disarmed.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?