<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 26, 2004

Incoming mail....


"Hello Precious,

I call you that because that is how I feel about you at this moment.
I was attracted to your ad because of your style...I will be in OR. for a brief period next week and may re-locate at another time. I would love to see you if you can sneak away...*smile*

As you will see I've put some time and careful thought in writing this letter to you. I don't have a profile on aol so I'm sending it to you here.

I wrote because I felt compelled to express a desire I have for you, From what you wrote, the way you expressed yourself leads me to believe I would enjoy making your acquaintance.You seem to me to have a style and class that might ruboff {:-) and perhaps I can fulfill some of the needs you requested..

I think your special and unless I'm wrong that is the way you will always be to me. Because that is the way I meet you here. The vision of loveliness...These are not just idle words of some computer nut. In fact I know very little about these machines..

But I felt you were more than worth the time. How can I complete your life, your feelings your needs, your sexuality..these are the questions going through my mind at this moment...

By now you wondering what do I see in You? And what may we have in common: Now I'll guess at this you can tell me how I did, You and I both love, travel, movies ( I just wrote and produced 2, doing 4 more this year ), theater ( I am the former Artistic director of a theater in Beverly Hills), music ( I'm producing a CD this year), reading ( Publishing novels this year) and I'll venture sharing quality time love making and laughing to name a few.

A computer, Chat or Instant message relationship I am not interested in..I like the old-fashioned method of speaking on the phone and or meeting a lady.

So. Unfortunately if you just want to talk on a computer I fear destiny will pass us by.

...So My Precious here I am.

If you are not interested, PLEASE DON'T WRITE BACK - It would hurt to much, to see you email and then to open it to find out, no!

Thinking of you...............

Love,

BUCK"


Think I'll have to save that one.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?